Subject of the Agreement
- The Seller – online store site www.supulzirdzins.lv, hereinafter the Online Store, and the owner of its related rights SIA “Troja”, registration No. 40003093873, 143 Bauskas Street, Riga, LV-1004. The Buyer – consumer, who has/hasn’t registered in the Online Store and places an order in the Online Store.
- The Agreement shall be deemed concluded from the moment when the Buyer has placed an order and has paid for the Goods in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of the Agreement.
- The Seller shall have the right to unilaterally amend and supplement the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement. When the Buyer purchases Goods at the Online Store, the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement, which are in force at the time of ordering the Goods, shall apply.
- By placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he/she has read this Agreement and the terms and conditions contained therein, is aware of them, understands them and fully agrees with them. The Buyer undertakes to get acquainted with the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement every time he/she makes a purchase. The Buyer shall not have the right to order the Goods in the Online Store, if he/she has not read the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement or does not agree to them.
Terms and Conditions of Placing an Order
- When placing an order, the Buyer shall fill in the order form prepared by the Seller. The Buyer undertakes to provide accurate information, i.e. name, surname, delivery address and his/her contact information.
- By registering on the site and by providing his/her personal data, the Buyer agrees that in the future informative messages, important notifications about the payments and delivery process will be sent to the e-mail address provided by him/her.
- By agreeing to become a User, the Buyer must provide an active e-mail address. By entering his/her data, the Buyer assumes all responsibility for the correct entry of data and is responsible for the confidentiality of the data.
- The Buyer agrees that the provided e-mail address will be used for direct sales purposes, reserving the right to refuse to receive informative messages at any time.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by the Buyer when placing the order.
- The Seller shall not verify the personal data provided by the Buyer and shall not take responsibility for losses that may occur through using third party payment cards or personal data.
Prices of the Goods, Payment Procedure, Delivery Costs and Delivery of the Goods
- The prices of the Goods in the order created in the Online Store shall be provided in euros (EUR) with VAT included. The Goods shall be sold to the Buyer at the price in force at the Online Store at the time of placing the order.
- When placing an order, the Buyer can choose how to receive the Goods, i.e., to receive the Goods at the office of SIA “Troja” in Riga, 143 Bauskas Street, or by courier delivery of the Goods.
- The Buyer shall have the right to pay for the Goods using the payment methods integrated in the Online Store, or by paying the invoice issued by the Seller and sent to the Buyer. The invoice shall be prepared electronically and shall be valid without a signature.
- Upon successful completion of the order, a confirmation e-mail shall be sent to the Buyer’s e-mail, indicating the status of the order and other additional information. If no confirmation e-mail has been received, the Buyer must contact the Seller.
- Only upon receipt of the payment for the Order and for the delivery (if the Buyer has chosen it), shall the order be fulfilled and the delivery term of the Goods be provided. Payment shall be deemed to have been made, when the full amount of the payment has been received in the Seller’s bank account. The price of the Goods and delivery shall include VAT.
- At the time of ordering the Goods, such delivery costs shall be applied that are provided in the Online Store. The order amount, which consists of the price of the Goods and the delivery costs, shall be available to the Buyer during the ordering process before the order is confirmed.
- Delivery shall be made to the address specified in the order of the Goods, and before delivery the Buyer shall be informed about the delivery of the Goods.
- The Goods ordered by the Buyer shall be delivered to the address specified in the Buyer’s order. The Seller shall bear no liability for damages incurred by the Buyer or third parties due to the fact that the Buyer has provided an incorrect delivery address or incomplete data of the recipient, or if it is intended that the Goods will be received by another person at the delivery address.
- The deadline for receiving the order depends on the place and address of the deliveryIn the territory of Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Finland the order will be delivered within 2-5 working days. In the territory of Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria the order will be delivered within 4-7 working days. In the territory of Croatia, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Hungary, France, Italy, Slovenia, Romania and Switzerland the order will be delivered within 6-10 working days. In the territory of Spain, Bulgaria, Portugal, Ireland, Sweden and Greece the order will be delivered within 7-12 working days. We are not deliver to separate territorials in following countries: Finland, France, Spain and Portugal. Deliveries are not to possible in Finland from 22000 post code to 22999 post code. Deliveries are not to possible in France from 20000 post code to 20999 post code. Deliveries are not to possible in Portugal from 9000 post code to 9999 post code. Deliveries are not to possible in Spain from 07000 post code to 07999 post code, from 35000 post code to 35999 post code, from 38000 post code to 38999 post code, from 51000 post code to 52999 post code.
Return of the Goods
- The Buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the purchase agreement within 14 calendar days after the delivery of the Goods.
- Before returning the Goods, the Buyer shall have to contact the Seller by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, in which the order number, product name, quantity and reason for return must be indicated.
- The ordered Goods can be returned, if the Goods are in the same set as they were when received by the Buyer. The Goods must not be used, and they must be returned unused in their original packaging.
- The Goods can be returned using courier delivery or delivered in person to the office of SIA “Troja” in Riga, at 143 Bauskas Street. Courier costs shall be covered by the Buyer.
- A Withdrawal Form is available to the Buyer.
- The Buyer must return the Goods to the Seller within 14 days of sending the letter of withdrawal.
- Section 12, Part 6 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law states that the consumer shall be responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the term of exercising the right of withdrawal. The Seller reserves the right to deny the Buyer the right of withdrawal or to charge compensation in the event of damage to the Product, neglect in using the Product, failure to follow the instructions or loss of original packaging, or significant damage to the Product packaging.
- When returning the Goods, the Buyer can exchange them for analogous Goods or receive a refund. The delivery costs shall only be covered by the Seller in the case that the Goods have had a manufacturing defect. If the Buyer chooses to receive a refund of the money paid, it will be transferred to the account from which the purchase has been made within 14 working days after the Seller has received the returned Goods.
- The Goods are awarded a manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years, if the Terms and Conditions of the Assembly and Use of SIA “Troja” are observed.
- If the delivery of the Goods to the Buyer is delayed or if the Goods are not delivered due to the Buyer’s fault or as a result of the Buyer’s actions, the Seller shall not be liable for the violation of the terms of delivery of the Goods.
- If access to the Online Store, registration or placing of an order at the Online Store is not possible or is hindered due to technical reasons or other reasons beyond the Seller’s control, the Seller shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the Buyer or third parties.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for the consequences, if due to the individual functions of the Buyer’s computer or monitor, the image of the Goods at the Online Store displayed on the Buyer’s computer monitor differs from the appearance of the Goods in nature with regard to any of their features.